Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shining

Recently 'Shining' by Jesus Culture has been stuck in my head. Or more accurately - just the tune and the chorus.

You are shining.

You are shining.

Your light surrounds me.

Your light has found me.

You are shining.

You are shining.

Your light surrounds us.

Your light has found us.

We’re ready for Your light to surround us.

You’re all we want, Jesus.


I don't know whether it's the tune, or the words, but something about the song hits me like all Melissa's do. She doesn't have a voice I appreciate, but just the passion as she sing ...

Plus - 'Your light has found us' sort of suggests to me that there was some hiding going on - an ultimate hide and seek. God always finds us though ... not fair polar bear :(

Personally I think he cheats. ;)

But anyway - sometimes cheating is good for us, as at the end of the day no matter what happens he has our best interests at heart.
And thanks for that Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment