Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Truth

Even when I have NO idea what I'm doing - I have the promise that God's got my best interests at heart.

The truth? Life is a fairytale - a Grimm Faerie-tale, but with the happy ending guaranteed. If we look hard enough at every day - every hour if need be, there is a gem, a priceless treasure that he has planned for us since the beginning of time.

Whether this is just in the way the light catches a particular leaf - or just a quiet moment as the pieces from the last few days fall together - it's as beautiful as the day it would have been when first designed.
It's easy to believe that life is planned. It has a purpose. There's a reason ... blah, blah, blah.

But when you are caught up in these moments - the rest of the world just fades away slightly in comparison to the pure Glory of God.

Pain is still there - but numbed slightly. And I have good reason to believe that over time - a thousand years or so, it could be allowed to pass from memory.
Then, I suppose, eternity will truly begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment