Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You're not alone

I searched for love
When the night came, and it closed in
I was alone,
But you found me, where I was hiding

And now I'll never every be the same
It was the sweetest voice, that called my name saying;

'You're not alone
For I am here,
Let me wipe away your every fear.
My love I've never, left your side
I have seen you through the darkest night.

And I'm the one whose loved you all your life,
All of your life'

You cry yourself to sleep
'Cause the hurt is real, and the pain cuts deep
All hope seems lost,
with heartache your closest friend
And everyone else long gone

You've had to face the music on your own
But there is a sweeter song, that calls you home, saying;

'You're not alone, for I am here
Let me wipe away your every tear,
My love I've never left your side,
I have seen you through the Darkest Night,
and I'm the one whose loved you you're whole life,

All of your life.
Faithful and true Forever.
My love will carry you.

You're not alone, for I am here.
Let me wipe away your every fear,
My love I've never left your side.
I have seen you through the darkest night
Your darkest night
And I'm the one whose loved you all your life

All of your life.'
~ Lyrics ... You're not alone by Meredith Andrews

Sometimes we just need the certainty of others, to hold on to their faith, even if that of our's isn't strong enough. It's always easier to look up to the others in our life, and live the nightmare that we're the only ones who feel this, who go through this.

But the best defence of the enemy is to divide and conquer. And it's far easier for us to live in our own snow globe - face the mental, spiritual and physical demons on our own. Because even though we're weaker, our hearts are safer. Once you open up to someone, there's the risk that they can shut you down. But we're stronger in an army, then we are on our own.

Ecclesiastes 5: 9-12

Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?
And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

And though it's risky - war is dangerous. Winning is guarenteed though.

Oh, and p.s. When it comes to headbutting - God always wins. It's something about being God. I dunno - maybe part of the job description? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment